Saturday, December 23, 2017

Dreams by the Fire (Sinful Holiday Series #2) by Crimson Syn

Summary by Goodreads:
Holly Snow has captivated me mind, body, and soul.
My obsession with her began ten years ago,
But she was too young back then, too innocent.
I forced myself to stay away, but now she’s appeared back in my life
And my craving to possess her has only grown stronger.
I’ve made it my life’s mission to never let her go again,
And I vow to own every part of her even if she’s doing everything she can to avoid me.
I will make her mine and I will make her see,
That I’m the only man who can make all her dreams come true.

Staying at my grandparent’s cabin was going to be temporary.
It was the perfect spot to finish writing my new novel in peace.
I’ve always been a loner, I’ve never been good with people,
But meeting Logan Garland has completely changed my priorities.
The deep timbre of this gorgeous handyman’s voice makes my insides purr.
The hungry look in his eyes both scares me and lights me up in every way possible.
He’s got me so obsessed, I can’t think straight,
And being near this stranger may just send me over the edge.
If I’m not careful, I may let him have all of me.

My Thoughts:
So I thought I would get it right this time and give you a little Christmas Book review on time for once. I liked the beginning and the ending. The characters had an interesting touch to them which I really enjoyed and the setting was perfection at best the detail that this book had was amazing I love the authors work I believe she does an incredible job writing, I do think its a lot tamer in the erotic department which is really refreshing. Overall I am curious as to what she comes up with next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Book Reviews Reviews Published Professional Reader