Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Love Bites by TL Clark

Summary by Goodreads:
Shakira had never felt at home growing up in Surrey, but as soon as she entered the quaint Welsh village she knew she belonged. Maybe it was because of the welcoming villagers. Or perhaps it was the presence of the others whom she sensed nearby; the ones she saw in her dreams, with their strange glowing eyes.

Fate is not always kind. It gives with one hand and takes with the other. There is a reason she didn’t grow up with her own kind.

A rich tale of witchcraft, fae, sorcery, elinefae and dragons; this is a story for all who dare to believe.


My Thoughts:
I've been reading this book for ages! It took me forever to finish, I couldn't find the heart. Honestly I love paranormal books. I love paranormal in general and I was looking forward to it, the world building was okay. The characters were so-so the story line? Took forever. I hate to say that about this book but that was my discovery. Overall it was different, it was fresh but it was also boring, I had such high hopes that just kinda fell flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Book Reviews Reviews Published Professional Reader