Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Chasing His Vampire By Tiffany Allee

First and foremost I found a new website My Book Boyfriends okay so its more for women (Sorry guys) but this is where this book came from Ladies makes sure you all go and check it out.

Summary by Goodreads:
After the world ends, David believes the love of his life dead. But while hunting a vampire, he finds Blair. But Blair isn't human anymore, and David never was.

To love is to trust, and trusting your sworn enemy is easier said than done. Especially when something in the dark is hunting them both.



My Thoughts :
The story line was different I mean it was defiantly romance, I think that the author could have stretched it out a bit more without it being boring, but she didn't and that's okay it was short, her characters could use some work and her world building wasn't too bad. It was a good love story. I am very happy she didn't make her vampires sparkle.Overall nicely written needs a bit of work but it the author did a decent job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Book Reviews Reviews Published Professional Reader