Friday, October 6, 2017

Tainted Blood by Nina Hobson

Summary by Goodreads:
Jennifer’s young life has never been better. She has it all: family, friends and fun. That is until her terminally ill cousin comes to live with them setting in motion a horrific turn of events unlike anyone in the town of Cleveland has ever seen.

Oh yeah...and did she mention her best friend's sister has a massive crush on her?



My Thoughts:
Wow and I though Stephan King was scary, okay so it just so happens that this book will keep you hooked through to the end. The characters are well built and the world building is actually pretty good for a horror. I find most horror books usually lacking in that department but as luck would have it I think I found my new favorite Horror, “The children threw uneasy glances amongst themselves.” This here was most definitely my favorite line in the book it has few word but it says a lot and it chills you to the bone. Overall if you like Stephan King then most definitely go read this one I am curious as to what other people think of this chilling story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Book Reviews Reviews Published Professional Reader