Thursday, February 23, 2017

An Authors Tantrum (Apparently they do exist)

Shelby Lamb the author of Something You can find my review here.

Now to address the Author who throws a tantrum due to a 1 Star Review. As you all know I do, do some reviews for NetGalley, Now this darling author has very much implied and said strait out that I am a 'Fake' well I am here to say I am far from a robot. This author is angry because she can not hide my 1 Star review. That I more than happily flaunt that I did not like her book. Now I cannot do anything about her accusations. Although I can say that she does not take criticism lightly. I read every book from start to finish no matter what. This is one of those books that I had to slave through, I cannot help my honest thoughts, in fact on her blog  she puts a warning out to Netgalley authors. and that's fine but I am real and my opinions are real as is my criticism. I cannot help that an author has decided to cry and whine because she didn't like my blog post.

I AM REAL! I HAVE OPINIONS! YES! I GIVE CRITICISM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Book Reviews Reviews Published Professional Reader