Thursday, February 23, 2017

Charmed By Billionaire Boss & Play Boy with Benefits By Brittney White

Ever know what its like to have a migraine. If you don't then let me explain. Its like a miniature bomb exploded in head. Anyways that's why I haven't been blogging these past few days.

So here is a two for one.
Charmed By Billionaire Boss And Play Boy with Benefits
Summary: I sadly couldn't find one these books are exclusive.



My Thoughts: Charmed By The Billionaire Boss. This was very short and kind of cliche. It's a good short story the main character was well built but the world-building needed just a touch more detail.

My Thoughts: Playboy With Benefits.
This one was longer it was although it did have a lot more Sci-FI in it then expected. In this one the characters did need work there really wasn't enough background, although the world building was way better.

Overall they both need work I did enjoy the first one way more than the second, I personally need background to enjoy a good book or short story and that was what it was missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Book Reviews Reviews Published Professional Reader