Thursday, December 21, 2017

A Wicked Treat by Crimson Syn (Sinful Holiday Series #1)

Summary by Goodreads:
A WICKEDLY SWEET HALLOWEEN ROMANCE

Anthony Reed has me primed and ready for so much more.
More of his mouth, more of his touch, more of his deliciously dirty words.
The man seduced me from the first moment I saw him,
And I can’t seem to stop myself from getting lost in him.
But my job is at stake, and so is my heart.
Yet I can’t help but fall for his devilish ways.

I have never yearned for a woman like I do Miss Ana Collins.
She’s beautiful, smart and unbelievably tempting.
She’s also my daughter’s Kindergarten teacher.
I should stay away from her, protect her, but I can’t do that.
My angel means everything to me.
Even if I have to fight my torrid past, I will have her.
She’s the only one who can mend my broken heart.



My Thoughts:
It was OK, I loved the characters. The scenes were erotic and picturesque, but the world building around it, the non-erotic scenes (although not many) it would have been nice to have a little more world building. This book was not made for Christmas season but it is an awesome Halloween book for the erotic junkies. Overall, even during the Christmas season I would read it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Book Reviews Reviews Published Professional Reader