Friday, December 22, 2017

Seth (A Hell's Lovers MC #5) by Crimson Syn

Summary by Goodreads:
I didn’t expect to cross paths with Ciara Morton.
Her innocent beauty literally knocked me to my knees.
I’d never met a woman like her.
She’s smart to stay away from me.
I like my sex rough and dirty and I don’t believe in love.
But she’s slowly seeping into my bones,
And the more she rejects me, the greedier I get.
She should stay away, before I lose all sense of control.

Seth Scardino is all sinewy muscles and rough attitude.
He’s the type of man who takes without asking permission.
From the first moment I saw him, I knew he would be my weakness.
He controls me in every way possible,
But I’ll never admit it.
If I do, he’ll know I’ll let him take me completely,
And I don’t think I’ll be able to let him go if he does.


My Thoughts:
I actually feel like this book was a little detached, it didn't have the same emotion and feel as the last four did. It was good. The story continued, but I didn't really feel connected to the main characters which in my opinion is really important when reading a romance, it felt more involved in the surrounding action. I loved the world building in this book it kept me place wanting more which is hard not to. Overall it could have used work on its characters, and I can't wait to read the next book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Book Reviews Reviews Published Professional Reader