Tuesday, January 10, 2017

His Indecent Training By Sky Corgan

Summary By Goodreads: 
There was an uneasy feeling in my chest as I stared down at the submissive questionnaire Damien Reed had given me. For the past few weeks, he had been teaching me about sexual nature and fantasy. This would be taking things a step further. Learning about BDSM would put our relationship on a completely different level—a level I had wanted so badly since first setting eyes on Damien Reed.


My Thoughts:
This book was well written honestly not really my kind of book but the author wrote the characters out very well with out too much description which i actually liked, it leaves a lot to the imagination it was a bit short and does have a major cliffhanger as though she just stopped in the middle of the book which honestly was not very pleasing. Shes detailed where details are necessary but only when necessary. You can feel the tension reading this book, even though it doesn't have too many overbearing details its just enough, kind of like how one would drink coffee just the right strength sweetness ect.. Overall if you are into BDSM or highly sexual books this just might appease you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Book Reviews Reviews Published Professional Reader