Saturday, January 21, 2017

A Question

So today I am not going to bother with the review I had planned instead I have a question for you.

Why do you read?
I know why I read. I read to escape, to live, and to grow. This question is one that people, family, friends,strangers, ask me nearly every day one that I occasionally ask my self. From my perspective every book, every story, is a lesson to be learned. It may be one that you have already learned, or a new one but this is how we grow. Most of the the time people don't even realize that they have learned this lesson, this lesson can come from any genre of books, whether it a memoir or a horror. You don't have to tell me your answer, nor give me any explanation, instead giver your self one.
Why do you read? Why do you pick up that book? 
And just for the hell of it here is another question for you.
What make you want to read a book? Is it the cover? The author? The summary? Genre? Be brave and leave a comment below with your answer to this question.

Have a beautiful Saturday my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Book Reviews Reviews Published Professional Reader