Monday, January 30, 2017

Influenza? You mean THE FLU!!

OK so no not a book just a heads up I will be taking a few sick days, I think reading about the flue in historical novels (and my sister going to school and catching it) is really bringing me down, guess what the doc said.
You got the flu. antibiotics.
I WILL be reading and preparing for book reviews while i am bed bound. Just not blogging them till I am back on my feet I am so sorry.
I do on the other hand have a real treat for you a book called The Fifth Petal By  Brunonia Berry I have just received it in the mail and will be posting a review for it in a few days when i get back, it looks very promising.
Have a wonderful few Ozzy free days.
I WILL BE BACK, said he


No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Book Reviews Reviews Published Professional Reader