Thursday, September 28, 2017

A Hell's Lovers MC: Grayson | Riggs | Cain by Crimson Syn

You can find my review for the first 'A Hell's Lovers MC: Wolf' right here

I would suggest taking a look at my review on the first book to make more sense of the following 3.

Grayson Book 2:

Summary by Goodreads:

She’s a wildcat in bed and she’s driving me insane!
Ever since that first night I can’t get enough of Rahyne Andrews.
Her kisses, her body, her moans, drive me crazy. I can’t seem to say no to her.
My only problem is, that she doesn’t seem to be interested in more than my body.
And I’m not about to have my control taken away from me.
She either bends to my will, or I’m walking.

Grayson Carter is everything I ever dreamed of and more.
He’s built like a rock and knows how to satisfy my every need.
But the last thing I want is to have another failed relationship.
Especially, when it involves a member of the Hell’s Lovers.
I’m the one in control, I’m always in control…
So why is it that Grayson Carter is the only man who has ever made me beg for more.



My Thoughts:
I have to admit, this was amazing it was hot in the right places, Grayson was just as hot as Wolf if not hotter. The world building in this book was far better than last, the author actually plucked you out of whatever private place you read your hot steam romance and placed you right smack dab in the middle of her story. Overall this book was an amazing improvement from the first book of the  Hell's Lovers MC series, she did a great job with last one, but this one most definitely trumps Wolfs story.


Riggs Book 3:

Summary by Goodreads:
I’m a sick, perverted fuck.
I want to defile the only innocent thing that exists in this god forsaken place.
Luna is as pure as they come, eighteen, untouched, and beautiful.
But I can’t have her. It’s not right.
A woman like Luna deserves someone better than me.
But the hunger I have for her seeks control,
And I don’t know if I’ll be able to hold back much longer.

Jason Riggs is as hot as they come.
He’s everything I yearn for in this empty life of mine.
Hiding away in Ravenous is my only hope for a future, and I want Riggs to be a part of it.
But he’s hiding something, something wicked and dirty.
I won’t stop until I find out his secrets.
And when I do, he’ll be all mine.

My Thoughts:
Well who knew the sexy loners dirty secret, this one carried a lot of the improvement that the second one did, it had great imagery and as usual the author had created and built her characters beautifully. In all honesty i am kinda jealous of Luna cause wow he is just smokin' hot. Overall Riggs comes into second place to my currently favorite MC alpha.

Cain Book 4:

Summary by Goodreads:
Sophia Moreno is a mystery wrapped up in a gorgeous package.
She’s soft and sweet, but there’s something hidden in the depths of her green eyes.
From the first instant my eyes held hers, I claimed her as mine.
When I finally have my hands on her, she’ll know I’m not one to play games with.
I’ll torture her into ecstasy until she’s screaming for me to take her,
Because the god she’ll worship is one kinky mother fucker.

Cain Scardino is a wild man with a dominant streak
And I’m more than willing to hand myself over to his sensually erotic instructions
He’s a sexual god with a wicked taste for the taboo
But what Cain doesn’t know is that I yearn to succumb to his dark desires.
As he tightens his ropes on my body, he also secures them around my heart.
He’s the only man who could take me so completely

And I’ll do anything to be tied down by him.


My Thoughts:
Damaged, sexy, artist are the first three words that come to mind after reading Cain's story, I felt as though this one had the most emotion so far, it had more heartfelt-ness to it, more openness, Cain is just one of those men who when they bare it they bare it all. He was sexy and emotional which just made him sexier. The other three MC's all had their own emotional combats but Cain was the one that really took it home. Overall the heat from this book only made it better and the emotions and pain made it all the more real, making this amazing story, amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Book Reviews Reviews Published Professional Reader